Sunday, June 15, 2008

Reincarnation 2.5

How much you change by the way you look? And when you are not in show business where it really matter?

Me? Nothing at all! But yeah there were lots of comments & compliments. ... so many I don't remember all of'em, from "long haired geek", "you look great, You should try in modeling" (well yeah that was from the guy who is getting bald, for him - "You look good 'n' tough in those short hair, don't dare to change that") , " it suits you" ... to " Is it you or is it you?", "lost a bet or something?', "jobless?" - "living in jungle?" (well I don't want to write this one, but someone said that -- and he is still breathing)

I think you must have guess it by know what am I referring to. In case you don't, don't worry you don't need to scroll down large pages or anything like that. It's next line -

Hair cut, that it is. I am in new short hair cut avatar now... and I don't know if my mirror is lying --- it never did till now --- I am looking good ;-) and feeling good. Yeah few symptoms are left though ... finger find something missing on the head, didn't feel like a bath after that ...etc.

But it is .... it's finally off my head .... Reincarnation 2.5 released !!!


2 comments:

Vijesh said...

May be someone is watching you!

SA said...

yeah, may be!