Monday, October 6, 2008

Thanks Microsoft

Are you kidding me ??

Well, they say "People out in there can't loose their mind". You gotta have it first!

Story is after my laptop fan went for rest and turned the heat on; after 5 days, windows detected the heat and shut itself down forcibly and was not coming up with some derive load failed error (mup.sys hangs up), so after getting my hands dirty and some stinky search in the trash I found driver load and boot hang is because of excess heat. Even if it was a horrible way to notify about the heat, but it did saved the processor and more importantly the HDD (which of course has all the data). I think even this was way over than expected and their standard !!

And yeah, a bit late but Congrats to RoKumar for winning Novell Annual TT championship!! Well done !!!

Adieu,
SA

PS: Yeah I am still breathing ;-)



No comments: