Wednesday, March 5, 2008

11'0 clock fever

"Why is the office time is 9 (+/- 30m) to 5. It would have been better if its 11 to 5"

Well okay, I would even settle for 11 to 7. Frankly; hope boss will not read this ;); I work from 11 - 4. To defend me I would say I does 9 hours work in that time !!!

When I moved to new company, I tried to change my time. Actually I even did that for some days. Then the same way wheel went slow and I am on (my) time. Off late I realized that it doesn't make much different. If I reach early (9 in too early, isn't it ;) ), I would be caught up with some damn meetings which aren't producing anything. I am cocksure we can survive without them. I mean, there are people looking for chairs in stand up meetings !!, they want them coz that earns their bread. Not for me, so better be late than on time.

Forget about me, tell me how much time your spent for company and how much of that is productive ? How many hours each day, you have given your blood to company and how many hours, your mind ??


"Let there be more responsible engineers than managers. That will make better things out and faster. "

2 comments:

Vijesh said...

10:30 to 9:00!
How much hours are really productive and useful to me? (Scratching head...)

SA said...

don't waste much time to find that out ;-)

And if you are scrum master ........ :D