Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ek choti si imaginary story ....

"Imagination is nothing but an untouched reality"

Once two nice, talented, well behaved, down to earth, respected guys met during a competitive match. Both were great ambassadors for their country, loved to play. A great bowler and a great batsman.

That was a very competitive and close match, bowler was batting and batsman was bowling to him. After a few nice looking shots, later went to other and said

Batsman: Hey, how you come up with these shots. Its a classical batsman strokes.

Bowler:
Yeah, I know but its because it was you .. throwing the ball on me ;-)

Batsman: Hmm :d , I promise you that won't happen again ;) . But I didn't thought that you can hit them with that much of wood!. Did you saw me practicing in net or something ?

Bowler:
Ha ha, and you must seen me practicing hence interested in privilege of bowling :D

Batsman: So what would you do in such time ? :#


Bowler:
Hmm, you think I am Bhishma or something, ha ? :k Just a hint, make that unpredictable & surprising.

After some prayers :y, batsman let the ball off his hand. It was a great `doosara` from a off spin hand, bowler tried to defend, but bowl went for the second lawer of wood.

Batsman: Pheu, Ha ha. That one worked. gotch you ! :z :z :r
Bowler: Hmm, you learn really fast. Remember I took this one too :D

Batsman: Completely in. You know you are among best I played with & against.

Bowler: You too. I know they say how much you and your family, your ... your ... mother .... fa ..fa .... father ... everyone struggled in your growing days. I guess that makes you a real golden player. You know after so many years, when you old, retired, walks bended, hands down, remembering old days .. people will still remember and inspired by you and your family stories. Story of you, your .. your ... ma .. maa ki, I mean mothhh ...

Batsman: (stops him in between) Hey, hey, hey. What did you just say. you little crap piece of shit. You called me MONKEY ??

"And that's when imagination meets reality. "

(I don't remember, but I think my head was upside down while writing this :s )

No comments: