Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mind & Heart

"Your heart always feel in one way, so your mind; always think in one way. Unfortunately most of time, they aren't in parity."


I made this after a small incident. I was watching a hindi movie (Deewar) at home and struck on the scene where Shashi Kappor shot AB. I wonder if one will do that if real ?. Is it the situation where minds over feel or was it to say your greatness. Why don't he just caught him or shot on leg or something ?? I the height of that time, here minds overplayed heart.

That was a movie day for me. Next one was Swadesh (yeah yeah, I was watching Shahrukh movie !!. Can you believe it.) Again the time when one probably went crazy to give up his well positioned job and go to a village. In my opinion, crazy are those who think from heart and follow with any mind on that. Here heart denied blood for mind to work.


"We will make better decision if our mind can feel and heart can think. "

No comments: