Monday, March 17, 2008

Its Raining!

"Have you even been in rain and dance ?"

6:30 PM, Saturday, 15th .... kormangla BDA ... somewhere around that ... while returning from airport ... and it started raining.

Bloody hell, why can't it wait for another 15 mins. God damn it, it has to happen with me :-( . Few of'em rattles through mind to me and many of us most of time.

But this was different, don't remember the *virus* I was suffering, but ........ I took out helmet; speed slow; looked heaven; saw surprised faces and drove back to home. Faces -- looking like i'm driving from bc for this moment. That doesn't bother me -- I was enjoying; without noticing anyone of'em; continued but finally had to break.

While opening the lock, few more thought passed by remaining senses -- are we running so fast not to notice; are we tend to find problems in blessing; are we so busy not to enjoy the nature?

How many senses we have lost till now ??

"पहली बरीस मैं ट्रेन छूटने की फीक्र है, भूल गए भीगते हुए टहलना क्या है"

No comments: