Monday, March 10, 2008

"Mind eater, frustrating, craps

"There is noting which is new to our ears. Its the way being said makes it different"

Many days, I am putting up some craps on my messenger. Surprising, that people read them and shocking ...... they like it.

Few of them asked me whether it came out of my mind, but with my bad habit -- be damn honest; not to take some one else credit ('n' curse) -- promptly, I said "No". I didn't. A small excerpt from one of those:

Friend: What's the menu today ?
Me: daal - chawal. Hmm.... Tell me what you want ??. I can make out anything !!

Friend: so confident ??
Friend: Were you a part time cook ?
Me: You don't need to be professional to be good !!

Friend:that was the nice line, Sumit! Add it as a yohoo liner tmrw
Friend: Where do you find your liners ??
Me: Talent !!
Friend: U mean u write those urself ?
Me: well even not all the code that I checked in was written by me!!
Friend:(Grr, Another one :( Looks like he is out of mind. Better i go) c ya.

So here is the convention: Anything which start with "*" , I am responsible for that. Blame it on me.
Others are stolen (so owner is as much responsible as me ..)

"I am anonymous ........ But why worry. .... So is the god !"

No comments: